Koplayer is one of the best android emulators designed to give you the best possible android experience on your PC. It is capable of performing almost every function that an android device can perform. With Koplayer you will be able to experience game apps that are exclusively designed for android devices.
The best thing about the Koplayer emulator is it provides you with the best android experience on your PC using PC hardware resources.
However, if you have faced the problem of how you can transfer files from PC to Koplayer and transfer files from Koplayer to PC, Herses the guidelines transfer files between PC and Koplayer.
- Open Koplayer and click the fourth button from the top in the left navigation bar in the Koplayer window.
- Then it will prompt you to a window to select a sharing folder from your PC. We suggest you select the "download" folder from the Koplayer installed folder.
- Once you select a folder it will automatically open the Koplayer file manager.
- Then remember the file location(Note: the download folder is always shown as the location in mnt->asec->share on the emulator).
- Minimize Koplayer and find what files you want to transfer from PC to Koplayer.
- Copy the files you want to transfer and navigate to the previously selected location "download" on your PC.
- Paste the copied files you want to transfer. Then you will be able to find them on Koplayer file explorer in the location "mnt->asec->share".
With this technique, you will be able to transfer any media file like audio, video, image, and APK files from PC to Koplayer.
It is very easy to transfer any file from the Koplayer emulator to a PC.
- Open Koplayer and open file explorer in the Koplayer.
- Then Select any file you want to transfer.
- Then navigate to the location "mnt->asec->share" and paste the selected files.
- Then open your windows explorer on your PC and navigate to the location where you installed the Koplayer.
- Then go to the "download" folder in that location.
- Inside the download folder, you will be able to see the files you copied from Koplayer.